Creating a Flying Spinning Object
Test it out on the right==>
- Open a new movie in Flash (Start>Programs>Macromedia>Flash).
- Find clipart of an object you want to use and save it to your folder.
- Import the file into the Flash document (File>Import>To Stage).
- Click on your Free Transform tool and resize the clipart if necessary. The only thing you will see is what is in the white document area.
- Right click in Frame 25 and select insert keyframe. This copies the clipart acrosee frames 1 through 25:
- Move your clipart to where you want the animation to end.
- Click anywhere between frames 1 to 25:
- Go to your Properties Panel and change tween from none to motion:
- To create the spinning effect we will need to select CW or CCW from the Rotate menu and then put the number of times you want it to spin in the times box.
- Test your movie by clicking F12.
- Now to use the movie in PowerPoint of Movie Maker you will need to export the movie as a Windows AVI file.
- Click File>Export>Export Movie.
- In the file Save as type box choose Windows AVI as your movie format and type in a name for your movie:
- Now the movie is reading to be inserted into PowerPoint or Movie Maker. How easy was that!!!