Creating a Certificate of Recognition Lesson
|| M/J Computer Applications I
|Sunshine State Standard Benchmark:
- Demonstrate the efficient and effective use of varied input and
- Produce documents using specified functions of appropriate word
- Manipulate graphic images using varied applications.
- LA.D.2.3.4-understand how the multimedia tools of graphics,
pictures, color, motion, and music can enhance communication in
- VA.B.1.3.2-know how the qualities and characteristics of art
media, techniques, and processes can be used to enhance communication
of experiences and ideas.
||Certificate of Recognition
- create a decorative word presentation using WordArt.
- use AutoShapes on the Drawing Toolbar to create unique shapes.
- use the fill tool on the Drawing Toolbar to add color to shapes.
- align and distribute objects using the draw tool on the Drawing
- flip and rotate objects using the draw tool on the Drawing Toolbar.
- use the landscape orientation for page layout at the Page Setup
- include a decorative art page border using the Borders and Shading
- include a decorative font.
- become acquainted with the different line options on the drawing
- use the spell and grammar features in Microsoft Word to correct
spelling and grammar errors.
||Students will follow the instructions provided at Pahokee
Middle Senior High Technology Lessons Webpage. Finished products are included
in the grading rubric listed below.