Creating a Flash Movie Lesson Plan
||Patricia Janann Nicholson
||M/J Computer Applications 1
|Sunshine State Standard Benchmark:
- Demonstrate the efficient and effective use of varied input and output
- Manipulate graphic images using varied applications.
- LA.D.2.3.4 understand how the multiple media tools of graphics,
pictures, color, motion, and music can enhance
communication in television, film, radio, and advertising.
- VA.B.1.3.2 know how the qualities and characteristics of art media,
techniques, and processes can be used to enhance
communication of experiences and ideas.
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact of computers on society and the
need for their ethical use.
- SS.A.2.3.3 understand important technological developments and how
they influenced human society.
- SS.D.1.3.1 know the options and resources that are available for
||8th Grade MYP
||Creating a Flash Movie
Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues
||Students will follow the instructions provided at Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues Website.