Delights/Creating an Interactive Form Webpage Using HTML
||Patricia Janann Nicholson
||Information Design (Web I)
|Sunshine State Standard Benchmark:
- Demonstrate knowledge about the role of the computer in information
- Understand the synthesis of design and technology in the publishing
of information electronically in a Web environment.
- Incorporate visual, information, and programming design into the
creation of a Web site.
- Demonstrate the ability to design the Web site, pages, and graphics
using good layout, clean design, and smart choice of color.
- Understand the technology required to implement a well-designed
system of text and graphics that allows the user to navigate with ease.
- Chart content and workflow to determine site organization and plan
- Control the multimedia enhancements of interactivity, audio, moving
images (animation or video) and content on demand.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and work with editable text and
artwork to be used on the
- World Wide Web.
- Develop an understanding of copyright and its importance in protecting
original creative work.
- Analyze information design for its effectiveness.
||Devilish Delights Ice-cream/Creating an Interactive Form
Webpage using HTML in Notepad.
||Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues:
- Read and follow online directions which will result in a completed
interactive form Webpage entitled "Devilish Delights."
Text editor) that will:
- enter the current date into the Date field.
- move the cursor to the next field in the form (FirstName).
editor) that will allow participants to choose the color of
the background of the form by clicking on a color. The default color
for the form will be teal.
that will calculate the total score automatically and store
this value in the TOTAL field of a ice-cream personality contest.
that will validate user input. To ensure that only the values 0,
1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 to be entered into the PERS component fields, information
must pass information to the function, indicating which field is using
it. If the user enters an incorrect value for one of the PERS components,
the form should display a dialog box informing the user of the error
("You must enter a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, of 5").
- Create a Power Point Presentation promoting the new ice-cream line
that will published to the web.
- Create a Frames Web page that include three pages that load when
you enter the site (top, left, and display). The two additional pages
already created (power point presentation & forms page) will be
external pages that will load in the display window when you click on
button links located in the left frame.
||Students will follow the instructions provided at Nicholson's
Lesson Plan Blues Webpage. Finished products are included in the grading
rubric listed below.
||Devilish Delights Grading