Creating a Fading Text Transition
Test it out on the right==>
1. Create a new movie. Make it 550 by 100. Make the background black.
2. Create a number of circles in Frame 1 (the number would equal the number of letters of text and punctuation).
3. Break each circle apart.
4. Right click in Frame 30 and select Insert>Keyframe.
5. Delete the circles in Frame 30.
6. Replace with text. Make sure that the text extends as far out as the circles. Play around with the different fonts and sizes..
7.Break the text apart by selecting it with the arrow tool, then Control>B.
8. Highlight frame 1 and on the FRAME panel, select tweening: SHAPE.