Creating a Rotating Ball Motion Tween
Test it out below==>
- First create a new movie 550 by 200 with a black background (Modify>Movie)
- Draw a circle, then add lines, then color each section a different color.
Curve the inside lines using the arrow key.
- Click on insert conver to symbol, click on graphic, and give it a name
- Put a keyframe in frame 20 (Right click on frame 20 and choose Insert KeyFrame)
- In frame 20 move the circle to the right any place you want
- Go back to frame 1 click on Window>Panel>Frame
- Under tweening click on motion
If you see a right arrow then you did this correct so far. If you see a dotted
line then start from step 3.
- Under rotate put CW or CWW and put down as many times as you want that
- If you want it to loop click on frame 20 and add this following script
to that frame