Creating an Oscillating
Test it out on the right==>
Follow along with the shapetween.fla as you go through the tutorial
1. Open a new movie.
2. Create a shape of any kind in Frame one of Layer 1.
3. Highlight frame 25 which is completely empty.
4. Right click on Frame 25 and select INSERT BLANK KEYFRAME.
5. Draw a different shape in frame 25.
6. Click on Frame 60.
7. Right click on Frame 60 and select INSERT BLANK KEYFRAME.
8. Click on Frame 1.
9. CLick the Menu item EDIT and select COPY.
10. Click back on frame 60.
11. Click on the menu item EDIT and select PASTE IN PLACE which will make frame 60 exactly like frame 1.
12. Click on Frame 1 again.
Click the menu WINDOW, select PANELS and select FRAME.
13. Find the space for tweening on the FRAME PANEL that appears and select Shape.
14. Click on Frame 25.
15. Find the space for tweening on the FRAME PANEL that appears and select Shape.
HInts: Shape tweening does not work on grouped objects or symbols. To make these objects work, select the menu MODIFY and then BREAK APART until there are no parts and pieces.