- Demonstrate knowledge about the role of the computer in information
- Understand the synthesis of design and technology in the publishing
electronically in a Web environment.
- Incorporate visual, information, and programming design into the
creation of a Web site.
- Demonstrate the ability to design the Web site, pages, and graphics
using good layout,
clean design, and smart choice of color.
- Understand the technology required to implement a well-designed
system of text and
graphics that allows the user to navigate with ease.
- Chart content and workflow to determine site organization and plan
- Control the multimedia enhancements of interactivity, audio, moving
or video) and content on demand.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and work with editable text and
artwork to be used on the
World Wide Web.
- Develop an understanding of copyright and its importance in protecting
- Analyze information design for its effectiveness.
- Constructs Meaning From Informational Text
- Locate, organize, and interpret written information for a variety
of purposes, including
classroom research, collaborative decision making, and performing
a school or
- Use a variety of strategies to analyze words and text, draw
conclusions, use context and
word structure clues, and recognize organizational patterns.
- Determine the main idea or essential message in a text and
identifies relevant details
and facts and patterns of organization.
- Utilize comparison/contrast in listing strengths and weaknesses
in Frames and