Creating Interactive Forms In Microsoft Word
||Patricia Janann Nicholson
||Computer Applications I
|Sunshine State Standard Benchmark:
- Demonstrate appropriate use of varied input and output devices,
and awareness of file management and transfer concepts.
- Produce documents using specified functions of appropriate word
- LA.B.1.4.3-produce final documents that have been edited for
- correct spelling
- correct punctuation, including commas, colons, and common
use of semicolons;
- correct capitalization
- Manipulate graphic images using varied applications.
- LA.D.2.4.3-recognizes production elements that contribute to
the effectiveness of a specific medium.
||Creating Interactive Forms Using the Forms Toolbar
||Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues:
- read and follow the directions for creating an interactive form
letter in Microsoft Word.
- use the spell and grammar features in Microsoft Word to correct
spelling and grammar errors.
- use the Forms Toolbar to insert text boxes and check boxes
- use the document protect feature to lock the word document
- use the tables and borders toolbar to draw a table
- use data collected from form to use for a student created purchase
||Students will follow the instructions provided at Nicholson's
Lesson Plan Blues Webpage. Finished product will included items listed
in the grading rubric listed below.