Creating an Animated Sea Aquarium/Getting Acquainted with Power
||Patricia Janann Nicholson
||M/J Introduction to Computers
|Sunshine State Standard Benchmark:
- Demonstrate awareness of computer systems, i.e., input, process, and
- Identify the functions of basic computer hardware and software and
- Demonstrate awareness of telecommunications concepts.
- LA.D.2.3.4 understand how the multiple media tools of graphics,
pictures, color, motion, and music can enhance
communication in television, film, radio, and advertising.
- Analyze varied tasks and problems to determine when technology is
useful and select the appropriate tool(s) and technology resource(s) to
address those tasks and problems.
- LA.D.2.3.5 incorporate audiovisual aids in presentations.
- VA.A.1.3.1 use two-dimensional and three-dimensional media,
techniques, tools, and processes to solve specific visual arts
problems with refinement and control.
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact of technology on careers and
society and the need for its ethical use.
- LA.D.2.3.6 understand specific ways that mass media can potentially
enhance or manipulate information.
- SS.A.2.3.3 understand important technological developments and how
they influenced human society.
||7th MYP & 7th/8th Grade Wheel
||Creating an Animated Sea Aquarium/Getting Acquainted
with Power Point
||Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues
- apply a background to the presentation.
- include Clipart/Pictures that go along with the theme.
- include custom animations on several of the graphics.
- include a midi file in presentation.
||Students will follow the instructions provided at Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues Website.