Just Plain Stupid/Creating a Webpage
||Patricia Janann Nicholson
||Information Design (Web I)
|Sunshine State Standard Benchmark:
- Demonstrate knowledge about the role of the computer in information
- Understand the synthesis of design and technology in the publishing
electronically in a Web environment.
- Incorporate visual, information, and programming design into the
creation of a
- Demonstrate the ability to design the Web site, pages, and graphics
layout, clean design, and smart choice of color.
- Understand the technology required to implement a well-designed
system of text
and graphics that allows the user to navigate with ease.
- Chart content and workflow to determine site organization and plan
- Control the multimedia enhancements of interactivity, audio, moving
(animation or video) and content on demand.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and work with editable text and
artwork to be
used on the World Wide Web.
- Develop an understanding of copyright and its importance in protecting
- Analyze information design for its effectiveness.
||Just Plain Stupid/Creating a Webpage using HTML in Notepad.
||Nicholson's Lesson Plan Blues:
- Read and follow online directions which will result in a completed
"Just Plain Stupid" that will contain the home page and six
includes an alternative message when December 25th is displayed. The
will be inserted into the Notepad Text editor.
- Include buttons made in Fireworks that will display a message when
a cursor is
placed over the button image. This will also be placed in the document
||Students will follow the instructions provided at Nicholson's
Lesson Plan Blues
Webpage. Finished products nare included in the grading rubric listed below.
||Just Plain Stupid Rubric